About this Product
- Arnica oil is a natural moisturizer. The oil helps moisturize skin, giving it a soft and supple feel.
- The essential oil is also known to ease muscle pain.
- It can be used in aromatherapy or diffuser, as it eases muscle tension and promotes relaxation.
- When used for hair treatment, the moisturizing properties of Arnica oil work towards conditioning the hair from root to tip.
- Arnica oil reduces split ends, nourishes dry hair, and strengthens hair follicles.
- Neem oil for acne reduces the acne scars and reduces the acne to come out on the face.
- Neem oil for hair is said to have numerous benefits for the hair and scalp.
- Apart from hair and skin care, the Uses for Neem oil also lie in body massage.
- It may gives an effective result for dandruff.
The Natural Hair Health Secret: Carrier Oils For Essential Oils
“Carrier’’ as the name suggests, Carrier oils are therapeutic grade oils that carry essential oils to your hair. Made organically with a 100% pure and cold-pressed method, Carrier oils are extracted from plants and have stand-alone benefits for your hair. These lightweight, natural oils for hair growth carry essential oils in a diluted form for the best of your hair care. Carrier oils for hair play a pivotal role in stimulating hair growth with essential nutrients, minerals, vitamins, and fatty acids that nourish and strengthen hair follicles.
When used on hair and scalp, carrier oils for essential oils can help –
- Moisturize dry hair – As we know dry hair is prone to breakage, these oils manage dryness and nurture healthy hair growth.
- Nourish hair follicles – Natural oils for hair growth improve blood circulation and foster hair follicles.
- Strengthen hair – The fatty acids in carrier oils for hair reduces split ends, thinning, and hair breakage for a strong hair shaft.
- Reduces inflammation – Anti-inflammatory properties help soothe itchy & irritated scalp.
- Protect damage – Carrier oils for essential oils act as a shield against the external damage caused to your hair.
- Restores melanin – Cold-pressed oils maintain healthy hair and prevent premature graying.
- Eliminate dandruff & hair fall control – Natural oils lock in hair moisture and thus prevent hair loss and flakiness.
Carrier oils for hair are suitable to use with essential oils but underlying factors like odor, absorption, skin type, and shelf life should be considered before choosing the right carrier oil for essential oils for your hair type to avoid adverse effects.
Here are some great carrier oil options for excellent hair care –
- Ridge Gourd
- Bottle Gourd
- Cotton Seed
- Sweet Almond
While being a great addition to your hair care regime, it’s important to use a carrier oil for hair in moderation as it can lead to oil build-up and cause greasiness on the scalp.